Guardian Defense & Homeland Security S.A., subsidiary of the international group Guardian LTD Israel, was established in Spain for the demand of professional security in the market. The company was founded by former members of the different Israeli Security Agencies. Guardian Defense & Homeland Security S.A. is a security leader in Spain and Portugal.
The company deals with the following activities:
- Importation and distribution of tactical police and military equipment.
- Specialized training.
- People Protection Services.
- Security advice.
- Development of special solutions for security forces.
- Registered in the Ministry of Defense of Israel No. 106117 dated January 31, 2007.
- Registered in the Ministry of Defense of Spain No. 1239 dated December 30, 2010.
- Enabled by the Ministry of Interior of Spain No. 3352 dated October 26, 2006.
- Registered in NATO (NSPA) Nº NCAGE 299CB dated February 4, 2011.
Aquaterro is the leading provider of operational, tactical and safety equipment to professional users in Australia and the Australasian Region.
Founded in 1994, and still led today nearly 24 years later by company CEO Graeme Bulte, the company has grown step by step to be the most informed and relied upon source of information and product solutions for the highest threat roles undertaken by men and women in uniform in Australia.
Aquaterro supplies every state, territory and federal law enforcement and border protection agency in the country – we are a key supplier to the Australian Defence Force across all services.
Aquaterro is trusted by the world’s leading manufacturers to provide support and service to our select Premium Retail Dealer Network, and to Government, Military and Commercial end users.
No matter where your mission takes you, Aquaterro has you covered.
SEA – LAND – AIR